Treatment For Black Spots On Face Can Acne Spots And Black Spots In Face Be Treater By Fraxel Lazor Treatment?

Can acne spots and black spots in face be treater by fraxel lazor treatment? - treatment for black spots on face

Hello,

I have many large scars and black spots on the face of pimples. It looks so bad. I Met a doctor and he suggested for the Fraxel treatment Lazor. She said that my face improved guaratee I read in many places, but nowhere says that Fraxel is good for black spots and patches of corn will be left.

1. Can anyone tell me if this makes sense?
2. What are the costs in India?
3. She said she, within 20 days. Is it possible?
4. What is the frequency of the Fraxel can do?
5. Can I really expect an improvement.

I hate to see my face and I want my skin improved. Please suggest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. Can anyone tell me if this makes sense?
It is very useful, at least, I noticed a big difference in my acne scars disappear almost completely.

2. What are the costs in India?
I can say about India, but I paid about $ 1500 for the entire process.

3. She said she, within 20 days. Is it possible?
Yes, after the skin is more than 10 days and form new skin itch so different that no one can stop together in the mirror.

4. What is the frequency of the Fraxel can do?
different for each person

5. Can I really expect an improvement.
YES! :]

Post a Comment