Night Out Clothes Ladies: What Clothes Look The Best On Us Men When We Are Out On A Night Out?

Ladies: What clothes look the best on us men when we are out on a night out? - night out clothes

Is there anything that girl with you?

I know that everything on the clothes that are currently in fashion, but in general, what kind of clothes that you think is best in person, if he is on a night out?

1) polo shirts and jeans
2) Smart buttoned long-sleeved shirts and trousers smart
Jersey 3) with a logo on the jacket and jeans
4) All of the above?

After answering this, which is great, no, no boys when it comes to fashion sense, if the earth in a bar, for example?

Thanks

8 comments:

cherinic... said...

1 a.m. to 3 p.m., I would be more accessible and relaxed when you say go for a casual look, but only if 3 is like a vintage or vintage logo T-shirt, a logo, something like very large Abercrombie in the chest more for the high school and younger, I personally I do not like. In addition, a shirt, "Nice with jeans is nice from time to time. There is nothing wrong with a well-button shirt and pants, but I have this unit for more than one occasion, elegant, and perhaps the first time No pink or purple, I do not know why the man came back in the eighties. Good luck!

mrsdebra... said...

Use a business suit.

Rose is a no, no.

Anonymous said...

Personally, I hate looking preppy polo or something. It always makes me think that the nature of the metrosexual one seems to eliminate large. But apart from that most people so long as it looks clean and comfortable, look good, everything.

♣Mǝfiǝ Girl♣ said...

2 is the best .... then 3

♣Mǝfiǝ Girl♣ said...

2 is the best .... then 3

Courtney said...

I would say that A and C. It could be a long sleeve button do list, but with a pair of jeans.

I never like men, trousers and shirts that are loose on them to wear. I love the appropriate form, but should not be confused with clothes for girls. not just fall ass jeans and shirts without the knee.

streetli... said...

1, for sure. A center of Nice is elegant, but relaxed. Khakis are fine, too.

Greeting... said...

Number two is great. I think that look like a striped shirt with black stripes and blue, black pants, and mad. In reality, however, three (option four) teams are great. In fact, it is exactly where it goes. But yes, I would be number two. Good luck!

Post a Comment