Shawls India Is There Anything Special I Can Ask My Dad To Get From Jordan?

Is there anything special i can ask my dad to get from jordan? - shawls india

so my parents are on a business trip to Amman, Jordan, and asked if id like it. but the problem is that I do not know what to ask: / Is there something that you get from there, who loves suitable for a young 13-year-old girls, clothes and music? i love bracelets, Jordan has the stone bracelets Nice (very cheap no gold, silver or diamonds), as follows:
http://www.sterlingsilverjewelry4u.com/u ...

if I do not know what I mean, for example, India can produce tissue Nice and scarves and Thailand can be t-shirts cheap cost and New York, you can get the makeup and good clothes, something you can especially in Jordan to get?

Thank you, thank you for all answers: D

No comments:

Post a Comment