Miami Sporting Events What Do You Think My Chances Are Of Being Accepted To The University Of Miami?

What do you think my chances are of being accepted to the University of Miami? - miami sporting events

I am in the second year in a school in the U.S. Virgin Islands, and there were about 3.3-3.5 GPA for the year, they have ruined my testimony, it will be changed. This year, I take AP Economics and British Lit honors. I play football, basketball and football. I have a job. But I do not know, as do many clubs from all sports. I do not think I will have the opportunity to be recruited for the sport, because a zero national coverage of our sporting events.
I know that your small to make a point, but you did not think I'm making on the right track to the University of Miami, and my average is very low.

No comments:

Post a Comment